Welcome, teletext fanatics! I'll just leave this here...

Friday 27 April 2007

Finalising the text document, narrowing the subject

Got the text document ready to be handed in on Thursday morning. Went through looking for formatting/spelling errors and got this printed off in readiness.

As for the project direction I have been having some thoughts. My research so far has been quite broad in its scope and I would like to either branch off or narrow something down which I can develop further for the rest of the semester and into third year.

Some possible areas to explore:
> How has teletext influenced the development of the Internet?
> In what ways has the medium of teletext contributed to the world of pixel art? (eg. Van der Heide)
> How have artists used teletext as a medium/subject to create art? (eg. Rick Moody)

I am sure I will continue to have ideas for this and note them here. Also I understand this comes into more prominence in the next part of the research project after Easter.

0 comments: